The Craft Nest is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Any information collected on this website is for the sole purpose of order processing and will not be sold, exchanged, or otherwise disclosed to anyone unless required by law.
By using the site, you give your consent that The Craft Nest may process all personally identifiable information that you submit
What information do we collect?
* Personal information: we may ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address. We also ask for delivery address and payment method details.
* Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, and gender.
* Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
* Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
* Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
* Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
* Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
* Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and products.
* Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We process your personal information only for specific and limited purposes, including the improvement, maintenance, and provision of the services. We ask only for personal information that is adequate, relevant, and not excessive for those purposes. Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfill your order, to notify you about important functionality changes, to send you requested product information, updates about our new collections, sales or newsletter sign-ups and additional materials, for statistical or survey purposes, for promotional purposes and market research, to improve this site and our services. We may also send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from The Craft Nest. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, can inform us about your marketing preferences all email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe.
Protecting Your Security
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Right to access, amend and erase your information
If you would like to request access to your information or ask that we amend your information or seek an erasure of your information please contact
If you have consented to the use of your information you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
We hope you are happy with how we use your information but if you are not you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner at email@example.com.
Any questions or concerns regarding the policy please free to contact us via email at